Terms & Conditions
“Our”, “us”, “We” refer to: [www.abclivechat.com]
“You” or “your” refer to: a visitor to Our Website / Purchaser
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. When you register with us, visit any page of website and upload any materials like logo or any image on our website, you agree to be bound as below.
In this agreement:
“Consumer” means any natural person who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for purposes which are outside his business;
“Our Website” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Website.
“Services” means any of the services we offer on our Website and include generally available updates and support services so far as specified for each service.
“Content” means any material in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
“Material” means Content of any sort posted by you on Our Website
2 Our contract with you
- 2.1 So far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website; and
- 2.2 In any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Services.
- 2.3 Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that every Service you use on our website is available every time. For any reason, if at any time a Service for which you have paid becomes unavailable, we may refund any money you have paid. Our refund will cover the period of unavailability and not any period for which Services have been available.
- 2.4 We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those you have use services on Our Website on the day you visit or order Services.
- 2.5 If in future, you buy Services from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
3 Your account with us
- 3.1 You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Services.
- 3.2 If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your computer.
- 3.3 You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
4 Price, payment, Refund and service provision
- 4.1 If you have paid to use for certain period, then you will use our service for that period only, after that it is possible that the price may increase from earlier on our Website. If that happens, you have to pay new prices to us, if you want to continue to use our services, it might possible that we may not notify for any prices change on our website.
- 4.2 Our Services may be provided by email / making them available for you to use in the way we have explained in our Website.
- 4.3 We will give you free trial for few days, after trial period expire our service will stop automatically; sometimes it is not possible that we notify you before your service will stop.
- 4.4 Once Service provision has started, you may cancel the Services at any time, but no refund will be provided.
- 4.5 We may change the nature or provision of the Services at any time. We may not tell you about any such change by email or by posting details on Our Website.
- 4.6 If we change the nature or provision of the Services, you may terminate this contract and new Contract terms will be imposed.
- 4.7 If a change we make in the provision of the Services, involves action on your part, and you do not take that action, we are entitled to terminate the Services to you without notice.
- 4.8 You must not share or allow others to use the Services in your name.
- 4.9 We will do our best to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted. Interruption to the Services for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we may tell you in advance, but not guaranteed to notify you every time.
- 4.10 If you make payment to us, we will not give you refund in any case, we may extend our services, but you will not get refunded.
5 Foreign taxes and Extra Fees
- We are taking payments in USD as written on our website. We are not responsible of any extra charge by your Bank.
- 6.1 We may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, and Design or to any of the Services, at any time and without advance notice.
- 6.2 You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- 6.3 We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- 6.3.1 the adequacy or appropriateness of the Services for your purpose;
- 6.3.2 the truth of any Content on Our Website published by users other than us;
- 6.3.3 any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Services for a purpose other than that for which the Services are commonly used;
- 6.3.4 Compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- 6.4 Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- 6.5 We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect, consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Services.
- 6.6 In any event, including the event that any term or condition or obligation on our part (“Implied Term”) is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the services you have purchased. Our maximum liability to you is up to the cost of purchase price of the service. We are not responsible for any type of your details loss or Privacy loss, as you are using our service as your own risk.
7 Your Material
- 7.1 If you post any Material in Our Website, you warrant that you own the copyright in it and you accept all risk and responsibility for it. You grant to us the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use it in any medium and for any purpose.
- 7.2 You agree that if you do post any Material on Our Website, in doing so, you grant to us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, right in perpetuity to use that Material in any way whatever, throughout the World in any medium. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author and your right to object to derogatory treatment of your Material.
- 7.3 You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to us, including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request.
- 7.4 You represent and warrant that:
- 7.5 you own the rights to all of the Material that you post;
- 7.6 any fact stated in your Material is accurate;
8 System Security
- 8.1 You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website.
- 8.2 You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from our website.
- 8.3 You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
9 Acceptable use Policy
9.1 You will not use or allow anyone else to use the Web Site to post or otherwise publish:
- 9.1.1 copyright works;
- 9.1.2 commercial audio, video or music files;
- 9.1.3 any Material which violates the law of any established jurisdiction;
- 9.1.4 unlicensed software;
- 9.1.5 software which assists in or promotes: emulators, phishing, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing;
- 9.1.6 links to any of the material specified in this paragraph;
- 9.1.7 pornographic Material;
- 9.1.8 Any Material promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or colour.
9.2 You will not use the Services for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:
- 9.2.1 The bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- 9.2.2 The sending of junk mail;
- 9.2.3 The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
- 9.2.4 Excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- 9.2.5 Excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- 9.2.6 Email harassment of another Internet user, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libellous or obscene Material, or Material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive;
- 9.2.7 The emailing of age inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
10 Confidential Information and Intellectual Property Rights
- 10.1 You agree to keep safe the Confidential Information and not to disclose or make available for disclosure to any person, any part of it.
- 10.2 We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Product and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- 10.3 We also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all Content of Our Website. Title, ownership rights, and shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect those rights in all countries.
- 10.4 Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- 10.5 You may not use our name or logos or trade marks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- 10.6 Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use with our consent, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
11 Your email address
- 11.1 You represent that any username or email address selected by you, when used alone or combined with a second or third level domain name, does not interfere with the rights of any third party and has not been selected for any unlawful purpose.
- 11.2 You acknowledge and agree that if we believe such selection does interfere with the rights of any third party or is being selected for any unlawful purpose, we may immediately suspend the use of such name or email address, and you will indemnify us for any claim or demand that arises out of your selection.
- 11.3 You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you in the event that we are ordered or required by a court or judicial authority, to desist from using or permitting the use of a particular domain name as part of a name or email address.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
13 Miscellaneous provisions
- 13.1 When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- 13.2 Where we provide services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those services. We may cancel free services at any time without any notice and you may no longer able to use that.
- 13.3 If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- 13.4 In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- 13.5 We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees or power outage.
- 13.6 We are trying our best to run this site always, but we cannot give you Guarantee that it will be available always. The website will stop running without prior notice, if any issue happens.
- 13.7 The materials, Contents, images etc Posted from our users on our website, that we are not checking that is real or not copied, Users is responsible for that and we have no control on Users.
- 13.8 We may give you Promotional Code and each Code is limited for specific Duration, we cannot give you Guarantee that Given Promotional Code will works every time, we have power to change the Promotional code or change the time Duration.